Do you have a business plan that can contribute towards the society?
If the answer is yes, don't miss the opportunity to take part in,
MANTHAN - The Intercollegiate Social Business Plan Competition
CHURN. CHALLENGE. CONTRIBUTE. CONQUER
Guidelines for the competition:
- Every team must have 2 members. One can also register individually.
- The team must come up with a business plan for an innovative product, service or process, capable of solving either a social or an environmental problem.
- The teams are expected to submit their business plans in a form of a presentation by 20th January 2018. No entries shall be considered after that date.
- The presentation can be done in either Hindi or English language.
- Teams will be judged on the basis of the creativity, innovativeness, uniqueness, and viability of their business plans.
Why take part?
- Score an opportunity to validate your idea and seek mentoring from successful entrepreneurs.
- Stand a chance to get crowdfunded.
- Cash prizes up to Rs. 15,000/- for the winner and first runner-up.
All participants are advised to download the Slides Framework document attached & make the presentation on the same lines.
*From all submitted business plans, ten best plans will be selected to be presented in the final round, scheduled on 25th January 2018.